Grounded in established research, the Habitudes system is a leadership development curriculum that empowers educators and adult leaders to prepare any student to become a leader – whether shy or outgoing, task-oriented or free-spirited, straight-As or straight-Cs. Using stories, images and experiences that speak their language, we teach young adults valuable perspectives and leadership habits, helping them:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Take initiative and set the pace for other team members
- Overcome complex problems through creative persistence
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Habitudes for Athletes is creating unity between our coaches, our players and our front office to develop championship-caliber players, capable of making good decisions both on and off the field.
General Manager, Kansas City Royals
Complete Habitudes Book Series [Values Based]