Grounded in established research, the Habitudes system is a leadership development curriculum that empowers educators and adult leaders to prepare any student to become a leader – whether shy or outgoing, task-oriented or free-spirited, straight-As or straight-Cs. Using stories, images and experiences that speak their language, we teach young adults valuable perspectives and leadership habits, helping them:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Take initiative and set the pace for other team members
- Overcome complex problems through creative persistence
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Habitudes for Athletes: Rookie Package
Habitudes for Athletes is creating unity between our coaches, our players and our front office to develop championship-caliber players, capable of making good decisions both on and off the field.
General Manager, Kansas City Royals
Complete Habitudes Book Series [Values Based]