As a parent you want the best for your child. You encourage their participation in sport to help them develop. You want them to develop as an athlete, but you see beyond their athletic ability. You want to provide your child with what they need to succeed in life both on and off the field. As a minister for thirty years my concern is seeing your athlete for who they are as a person not just an athlete. My goal is to have your child reach their full potential. Do you know that the number one focus in the area of recruitment is character. You have invested a great deal in that athletic ability. Now won't you invest in their heart? Heart of a Champion Sports is ready to provide professional guidance in character development.
WHAT YOU GET
- Character analysis strengths and weaknesses
- Individually tailored plan of character development and leadership
- Access to nationally recognized curriculum Habitudes for Athletes
- Certification of character training
- How best to develop GRIT
- How to incorporate a Growth Mindset
Free character coaching session for your child.