Grounded in established research, the Habitudes system is a leadership development curriculum that empowers educators and adult leaders to prepare any student to become a leader – whether shy or outgoing, task-oriented or free-spirited, straight-As or straight-Cs. Using stories, images and experiences that speak their language, we teach young adults valuable perspectives and leadership habits, helping them:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Take initiative and set the pace for other team members
- Overcome complex problems through creative persistence
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.
Complete Habitudes Book Series [Values Based]
Designed as a full introduction to the series, this special package deal serves as a great opportunity to preview all the Habitudes® topics and get a feel for how you could use them in your specific environment. Included are all eight workbooks in the Habitudes: Images that Form Leadership Habits and Attitudes series.
This package includes:
- Habitudes #1: The Art of Self-Leadership
- Habitudes #2: The Art of Connecting With Others
- Habitudes #3: The Art of Leading Others
- Habitudes #4: The Art of Changing Culture
- Habitudes for Communicators: The Art of Engaging Communication
- Habitudes for the Journey: The Art of Navigating Transitions
- Habitudes for Career Ready Students: The Art of Preparing for a Career
- Habitudes for New Professionals: The Art of Launching Your Career